Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't Anticipate!


Well, it's the night before the big trip to LA. I'm almost packed but not quite. I've burned CDs for the trip as I couldn't find my iPod adapter for an older car. Tomorrow night we'll be going to Saddleback to visit their youth group. Sunday morning we're planning on going to Cathedral of our Lady of Angels, Faithful Central Bible Church and possibly Emmanuel Reformed Church. Sunday evening we'll be headed to Mosaic Church. As you can see, lots of different traditions and beliefs. As I said in an earlier blog, I'm in for some stretching.

I need to follow the advice that I hear so often when I participate in the Walk to Emmaus - Don't Anticipate!

However, there are a couple of things that can hardly wait for: Tommy Burgers - the absolute best, a Dodger game Monday night and working with the Dream Center on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm sure there's more - like the great So Cal weather, the traffic, etc.

I'm looking forward to this next week. It looks like Kaylene will be going too!!! She's a tough one. However if she needs some quiet or down time I might be contacting some friends down south for help.

Stay tuned!!

No comments: