Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Checking In


It's two days before our big youth mission trip to L.A. and I'm excited and curious at the same time about what we're going to experience. This trip will have some elements that a traditional youth group has during spring break. We'll be involved in some kind of service projects throughout the week with various ministries. However, the main purpose of this trip is to study the church. I know that some of the places we will be visiting will really challenge me personally. It's funny because God has been bringing one Christian personality to me and I'm not sure what to make of it. This person is not a heretic but I wonder what God's "purpose" is in all of this.

If you read this and thing about us (and me), you can pray that we will receive all that God has for us in LA and that we will come home changed people.



You can follow our adventure on the blog that our youth will be contributing to over the next week (FirstPresinLA).

No comments: