Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Been Too Long


I started this with good intentions of journaling to develop some spiritual disciplines. But like all good intentions, I got sidetracked with life. It's been over two years since I last wrote here or even visited my own blog.

In the past two years I've experienced the loss of my pastor, a change in my job, celebrating 25 years of marriage and now my oldest son is getting married in October. Chris graduated from high school two summers ago, Kaylene is now in her second year of public school, Wendi is subbing in Fresno and Cutler-Orosi, and I'm finishing up my first year as an elder on Session.

Lots of other things have happened too, but looking back, makes me excited about what's in the future. Next week I'll be in L.A. with the youth group. I'll write more about that tomorrow.

In the meantime, look for more blog entries in the days and weeks to follow.

No comments: